Culturally rich and grounded, at the same time progressive and ready to imbibe ‘newness’ describes our onward journey which nearly spans three decades. Memories of those nascent beginnings still resound in every nook and cranny of our school. We are now thirty years young and proudly walk on a path laid down by our stalwart protagonists. They dared to dream from a humble tent age and had the courage and resilience to fulfill the same. Overcoming all hurdles the dream materialized into a name to reckon with.
The Primary school was started in April, 1983 and holds classes from Nursery to V. The school is located in Vasant Vihar (South Delhi), a kilometre away from its senior branch at R. K. Puram. The Nursery Wing of the school is housed in a separate building close to the Junior school. We are a family of approximately 1550 students and a staff of about 90 teachers & approximately 40 other support staff members.
Our first headmistress Mrs. Bimla Suri (1983-1984) laid the foundation with the beacons Mr. Dharamvira Ji, Dr. P. N. Kripal and Dr. R.S. Lugani guiding and helping to steer the ship.